PRODUCTS OF THE CHEMICAL OR ALLIED INDUSTRIES includes:
- Inorganic chemicals; organic or inorganic compounds of precious metals, of rare-earth metals, of radioactive elements or of isotopes
- Organic chemicals
- Pharmaceutical products
- Tanning or dyeing extracts; tannins and their derivatives; dyes, pigments and other colouring matter; paints and varnishes; putty and other mastics; inks
- Essential oils and resinoids; perfumery, cosmetic or toilet preparations
- Soap, organic surface-active agents, washing preparations lubricating preparation artificial waxes, prepared waxes, polishing or scouring preparations, candles and similar articles, modelling pastes, “dental waxes” and dental preparations with a basis of plaster
- Albuminoidal substances; modified starches; glues; enzymes
- Explosives; pyrotechnic products; matches; pyrophoric alloys; certain combustible preparations
- Photographic or cinematographic goods
- Miscellaneous chemical products
Data from Delta Analysis and General Administration of Customs of the People’s Republic of China.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
EU27 + UK: European Union and United Kingdom
Asia Pacific: Australia, Indonesia, India, Korea Rep., Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Myanmar, Thailand, Viet Nam, New Zealand.
Latin America: Argentina, Brazil and Chile.