TEXTILE AND TEXTILE ARTICLES includes:
- Wool, fine or coarse animal hair; horsehair yarn and woven fabric
- Other vegetable textile fibres; paper yarn and woven fabrics of paper yarn
- Man-made filaments
- Man-made staple fibres
- Wadding, felt and nonwovens; special yarns; twine,cordage, ropes and cables and articles thereof
- Carpets and other textile floor coverings
- Special woven fabrics; tufted textile fabrics; lace;tapestries, trimmings; embroidery
- Impregnated, coated, covered or laminated textile fabrics; textile articles of a kind suitable for industrial use
- Knitted or crocheted fabrics
- Articles of apparel and clothing accessories,knitted or crocheted
- Articles of apparel and clothing accessories, not knitted or crocheted
- Other made up textile articles; sets; worn clothing and worn textile articles; rags
Data from Delta Analysis and General Administration of Customs of the People’s Republic of China.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
EU27 + UK: European Union and United Kingdom
Asia Pacific: Australia, Indonesia, India, Korea Rep., Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Myanmar, Thailand, Viet Nam, New Zealand.
Latin America: Argentina, Brazil and Chile.