International trade in goods statistics (ITGS) published by Eurostat measure the value of goods traded by the EU-27 Member States with non-EU countries (extra-EU trade).
ALL PRODUCTS in Standard International Trade Classification (SITC) includes:
- Food and live animals
- Beverages and tobacco
- Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Mineral fuels, lubricants and related materials
- Animal and vegetable oils, fats and waxes
- Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Machinery and transport equipment
- Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Commodities and transactions not classified elsewhere in the SITC
Data from Delta Analysis and Eurostat.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.