International trade in goods statistics (ITGS) published by Eurostat measure the value of goods traded by the EU-27 Member States with non-EU countries (extra-EU trade).
CHEMICALS AND RELATED PRODUCTS, N.E.S. in Standard International Trade Classification (SITC) includes:
- Organic chemicals
- Inorganic chemicals
- Dyeing, tanning and colouring materials
- Medicinal and pharmaceutical products
- Essential oils and resinoids and perfume materials; toilet, polishing and cleaning preparations
- Fertilizers (other than those of group 272)
- Plastics in primary forms
- Plastics in non-primary forms
- Chemical materials and products, n.e.s.
Data from Delta Analysis and Eurostat.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.