International trade in goods statistics (ITGS) published by Eurostat measure the value of goods traded by the EU-27 Member States with non-EU countries (extra-EU trade).
CRUDE MATERIALS INEDIBLE, EXCEPT FUELS in Standard International Trade Classification (SITC) includes:
- Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Hides, skins and furskins, raw
- Oil-seeds and oleaginous fruits
- Crude rubber (including synthetic and reclaimed)
- Cork and wood
- Pulp and waste paper
- Textile fibres (other than wool tops and other combed wool) and their wastes (not manufactured into yarn or fabric)
- Crude fertilizers, other than those of division 56, and crude minerals (excluding coal, petroleum and precious stones)
- Metalliferous ores and metal scrap
- Crude animal and vegetable materials, n.e.s.
Data from Delta Analysis and Eurostat.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure