International trade in goods statistics (ITGS) published by Eurostat measure the value of goods traded by the EU-27 Member States with non-EU countries (extra-EU trade).
FOOD AND LIVE ANIMALS in Standard International Trade Classification (SITC) includes:
- Live animals other than animals of division
- Meat and meat preparations
- Dairy products and birds’ eggs
- Fish (not marine mammals), crustaceans, molluscs and aquatic invertebrates and preparations thereof
- Cereals and cereal preparations
- Vegetables and fruit
- Sugars, sugar preparations and honey
- Coffee, tea, cocoa, spices, and manufactures thereof
- Feeding stuff for animals (not including unmilled cereals)
- Miscellaneous edible products and preparations
Data from Delta Analysis and Eurostat.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.