International trade in goods statistics (ITGS) published by Eurostat measure the value of goods traded by the EU-27 Member States with non-EU countries (extra-EU trade).
MACHINERY AND TRANSPORT EQUIPMENT in Standard International Trade Classification (SITC) includes:
- Power-generating machinery and equipment.
- Machinery specialized for particular industries.
- Metalworking machinery.
- General industrial machinery and equipment, n.e.s., and machine parts, n.e.s.
- Office machines and automatic data-processing machines.
- Telecommunications and sound-recording and reproducing apparatus and equipment.
- Electrical machinery, apparatus and appliances, n.e.s., and electrical parts thereof (including non-electrical counterparts, n.e.s., of electrical household-type equipment)
Data from Delta Analysis and Eurostat.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.