International trade in goods statistics (ITGS) published by Eurostat measure the value of goods traded by the EU-27 Member States with non-EU countries (extra-EU trade).
MANUFACTURED GOODS CLASSIFIED CHIEFLY BY MATERIAL in Standard International Trade Classification (SITC) includes:
- Leather, leather manufactures, n.e.s., and dressed furskins
- Rubber manufactures, n.e.s.
- Cork and wood manufactures (excluding furniture)
- Paper, paperboard and articles of paper pulp, of paper or of paperboard
- Textile yarn, fabrics, made-up articles, n.e.s., and related products
- Non-metallic mineral manufactures, n.e.s.
- Iron and steel
- Non-ferrous metals
- Manufactures of metals, n.e.s.
Data from Delta Analysis and Eurostat.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.