International trade in goods statistics (ITGS) published by Eurostat measure the value of goods traded by the EU-27 Member States with non-EU countries (extra-EU trade).
MISCELLANEOUS MANUFACTURED ARTICLES in Standard International Trade Classification (SITC) includes:
- Prefabricated buildings; sanitary plumbing, heating and lighting fixtures and fittings, n.e.s.
- Furniture and parts thereof; bedding, mattresses, mattress supports, cushions and similar stuffed furnishings.
- Travel goods, handbags and similar containers.
- Articles of apparel and clothing accessories.
- Professional, scientific and controlling instruments and apparatus, n.e.s.
- Photographic apparatus, equipment and supplies and optical goods, n.e.s.; watches and clocks.
- Miscellaneous manufactured articles, n.e.s.
Data from Delta Analysis and Eurostat.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.