Aircraft, spacecraft, and parts thereof includes:
- Balloons and dirigibles; gliders, hang gliders and other non-powered aircraft
- Powered aircraft “e.g. helicopters and aeroplanes”; spacecraft, incl. satellites, and suborbital and spacecraft launch vehicles
- Parts of aircraft and spacecraft of heading 8801 or 8802, n.e.s.
- Parachutes, incl. dirigible parachutes and paragliders, and rotochutes; parts thereof and accessories thereto, n.e.s.
- Aircraft launching gear (excluding motor winches for launching gliders); deck-arrestor or similar gear; ground flying trainers; parts of the foregoing articles, n.e.s.
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.