ALBUMINOIDAL SUBTANCES; MODIFIED ATARCHES; GLUES; ENZYMES Includes:
- Casein caseinates and other casein derivatives; casein glues
- Albumins (including concentrates of two or more whey proteins containing by weight more than 80% whey proteins calculated on the dry matter) albuminates and other albumin derivatives
- Gelatin [including gelatin in rectangular (including square) sheets whether or not surface- worked or coloured] and gelatin derivatives; isinglass;
- Peptones and their derivatives; other protein substances and their derivatives not elsewhere specified or included; hide powder whether or not chromed
- Dextrins and other modified starches (for example pregelatinised or esterified starches); glues based on starches or on dextrins or other modified starches
- Prepared glues and other prepared adhesives not elsewhere specified or included; products suitable for use as glues or adhesives put up for retail sale as glues or adhesives not exceeding a net weight of 1 kg
- Enzymes; prepared enzymes not elsewhere specified or included
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.