ARTICLES OF IRON OR STEEL includes:
- Sheet piling of iron or steel, whether or not drilled, punched or made from assembled elements; welded angles, shapes and sections, of iron or steel
- Railway or tramway track construction material of iron or steel, the following : rails, check-rails and rack rails, switch blades, crossing frogs, point rods and other crossing pieces, sleepers “cross-ties”, fish-plates, chairs, chair wedges, sole plates “base plates”, rail clips, bedplates, ties and other material specialised for jointing or fixing rails
- Tubes, pipes and hollow profiles, of cast iron
- Tubes, pipes and hollow profiles, seamless, of iron or steel (excluding products of cast iron)
- Tubes and pipes, having circular cross-sections and an external diameter of 406,4 mm, of flat-rolled products of iron or steel “e.g., welded, riveted or similarly closed”
- Tubes, pipes and hollow profiles “e.g., open seam or welded, riveted or similarly closed”, of iron or steel (excluding of cast iron, seamless tubes and pipes and tubes having internal and external circular cross-sections and an external diameter of 406,4 mm)
- Tube or pipe fittings “e.g. couplings, elbows, sleeves”, of iron or steel
- Structures and parts of structures “e.g., bridges and bridge-sections, lock-gates, towers, lattice masts, roofs, roofing frameworks, doors and windows and their frames and thresholds for doors, shutters, balustrades, pillars and columns”, of iron or steel; plates, rods, angles, shapes, sections, tubes and the like, prepared for use in structures, of iron or steel (excluding prefabricated buildings of heading 9406)
- Reservoirs, tanks, vats and similar containers, of iron or steel, for any material “other than compressed or liquefied gas”, of a capacity of 300 l, not fitted with mechanical or thermal equipment, whether or not lined or heat-insulated (excluding containers specifically constructed or equipped for one or more types of transport)
- Tanks, casks, drums, cans, boxes and similar containers, of iron or steel, for any material “other than compressed or liquefied gas”, of a capacity of = 300 l, not fitted with mechanical or thermal equipment, whether or not lined or heat-insulated, n.e.s.
- Containers of iron or steel, for compressed or liquefied gas (excluding containers specifically constructed or equipped for one or more types of transport)
- Stranded wire, ropes, cables, plaited bands, slings and the like, of iron or steel (excluding electrically insulated products and twisted fencing wire and barbed wire)
- Barbed wire of iron or steel; twisted hoop or single flat wire, barbed or not, and loosely twisted double wire, of a kind used for fencing, of iron or steel
- Cloth, incl. endless bands, grill, netting and fencing, of iron or steel wire, expanded metal of iron or steel (excluding woven products of metal fibres of a kind used for cladding, lining or similar purposes)
- Chain and parts thereof, or iron or steel (excluding watch chains, necklace chains and the like, cutting and saw chain, skid chain, scraper chain for conveyors, toothed chain for textile machinery and the like, safety devices with chains for securing doors, measuring chains)
- Anchors, grapnels and parts thereof, of iron or steel
- Nails, tacks, drawing pins, corrugated nails, staples and similar articles of iron or steel, whether or not with heads of other material (excluding such articles with heads of copper and staples in strips)
- Screws, bolts, nuts, coach screws, screw hooks, rivets, cotters, cotter pins, washers, incl. spring washers, and similar articles, of iron or steel (excluding lag screws, stoppers, plugs and the like, threaded)
- Sewing needles, knitting needles, bodkins, crochet hoods, embroidery stilettos and similar articles, for use in the hand, of iron or steel; safety pins and other pins of iron or steel, n.e.s.
- Springs and leaves for springs, of iron or steel (excluding clock and watch springs, springs for sticks and handles of umbrellas or parasols, shock absorbers and torque rod or torsion bar springs of Section 17)
- Stoves, ranges, grates, cookers, incl. those with subsidiary boilers for central heating, barbecues, braziers, gas rings, plate warmers and similar non-electric domestic appliances, and parts thereof of iron or steel (excluding boilers and radiators for central heating, geysers and hot water cylinders)
- Radiators for central heating, non-electrically heated, and parts thereof, of iron or steel; air heaters and hot-air distributors, incl. distributors which can also distribute fresh or conditioned air, non-electrically heated, incorporating a motor-driven fan or blower, and parts thereof, of iron or steel
- Table, kitchen or other household articles, and parts thereof, of iron or steel; iron or steel wool; pot scourers and scouring or polishing pads, gloves and the like, of iron or steel (excluding cans, boxes and similar containers of heading 10; waste baskets; shovels, corkscrews and other articles of the nature of a work implement; articles of cutlery, spoons, ladles, forks etc. of heading 8211 to 8215; ornamental articles; sanitary ware)
- Sanitary ware, and parts thereof, of iron or steel (excluding cans, boxes and similar containers of heading 10, small wall cabinets for medical supplies or toiletries and other furniture of chapter 94, and fittings)
- Articles of iron or steel, cast, n.e.s.
- Articles of iron or steel, n.e.s. (excluding cast articles)
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.