Articles of stone, plaster, cement, asbestos, mica or similar materials includes:
- Setts, curbstones and flagstones, of natural stone (excluding slate)
- Monumental or building stone, natural (excluding slate), worked, and articles; mosaic cubes etc. of natural stone, incl. slate, whether or not on a backing; artificially coloured granules, chippings, powder, of natural stone, incl. slate (excluding setts, curbstones, flagstones; articles of fused basalt and of fired steatite; jewellery, clocks, lamps and parts; buttons, chalks, original sculptures and statuary)
- Worked slate and articles of slate or of agglomerated slate (excluding slate granules, chippings and powder, mosaic cubes and the like, slate pencils, and ready-to-use slates or boards with writing or drawing surfaces)
- Millstones, grindstones, grinding wheels and the like, without frameworks, for milling, grinding, pulping, sharpening, polishing, trueing or cutting, hand sharpening or polishing stones, and parts thereof, of natural stone, of agglomerated natural or artificial abrasives, or of ceramics, with or without parts of other materials (excluding perfumed pumice stones and grinding wheels etc. specifically for dental drill engines)
- Natural or artificial abrasive powder or grain, on a base of textile material, paper, paperboard or other materials, whether or not cut to shape or sewn or otherwise made up
- Slag-wool, rock-wool and similar mineral wools; exfoliated vermiculite, expanded clays, foamed slag and similar expanded mineral materials; mixtures and articles of heat-insulating, sound-insulating or sound absorbing mineral materials (excluding articles of light concrete, asbestos, asbestos-cement, cellulose fibre-cement or the like, mixtures and other articles of or based on asbestos, and ceramic products)
- Articles of asphalt or of similar materials, e.g. petroleum bitumen or coal tar pitch
- Panels, boards, tiles, blocks and similar articles of vegetable fibre, of straw or of shavings, chips, particles, sawdust or other waste of wood, agglomerated with cement, plaster or other mineral binders (excluding articles of asbestos-cement, cellulose fibre-cement or the like)
- Articles of plaster or of compositions based on plaster (excluding plaster bandages for straightening fractures, put up for retail sale; plaster splints for the treatment of fractures; lightweight with plaster agglomerated building boards or articles for heat-insulation, sound-insulation or sound absorption; anatomic and other models for demonstration purposes; original sculptures and statuary)
- Articles of cement, concrete or artificial stone, whether or not reinforced
- Articles of asbestos-cement, cellulose fibre-cement or the like
- Fabricated asbestos fibres; mixtures with a basis of asbestos or with a basis of asbestos and magnesium carbonate; articles of such mixtures or of asbestos, e.g., thread, woven fabric, clothing, headgear, footwear, gaskets, whether or not reinforced (excluding friction material with a basis of asbestos, and articles of asbestos-cement)
- Friction material and articles thereof, e.g., sheets, rolls, strips, segments, discs, washers, pads, not mounted, for brakes, clutches or the like, with a basis of asbestos, other mineral substances or cellulose, whether or not combined with textile or other materials (excluding mounted friction material)
- Worked mica and articles of mica, incl. agglomerated or reconstituted mica, whether or not on a support of paper, paperboard or other materials (excluding electrical insulators, insulating fittings, resistors and capacitors, protective goggles of mica and their glasses, and mica in the form of Christmas tree decorations)
- Articles of stone or of other mineral substances, incl. carbon fibres, articles of carbon fibres and articles of peat, n.e.s.
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.