BEVERAGES, SPIRITS AND VINEGAR includes:
- Waters including natural or artificial mineral waters and aerated waters not containing added sugar or other sweetening matter nor flavoured; ice and snow
- Waters including mineral waters and aerated waters containing added sugar or other sweetening matter or flavoured and other non- alcoholic beverages not including fruit or vegetable juices
- Wine of fresh grapes including fortified wines
- Vermouth and other wine of fresh grapes flavoured with plants or aromatic substances
- Undenatured ethyl alcohol of an alcoholic strength by volume of 80% vol. Or higher; ethyl alcohol and other spirits denatured of any strength
- Undenatured ethyl alcohol of an alcoholic strength by volume of less than 80% vol.; spirit liqueurs and other spiritnous beverages
- Vinegar and substitutes for vinegar obtained from acetic acid
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.