COFFEE, TEA, MATE AND SPICES includes:
- Coffee whether or not roasted or decaffeinated; coffee husks and skins; coffee substitutes containing coffee in any proportion
- Tea whether or not flavoured
- Pepper of the genus piper; dried or crushed or ground fruits of the genus capsicum or of the genus pimenta
- Cinnamon and cinnamon-tree flowers
- Cloves (whole fruit cloves and stems)
- Nutmeg mace and cardamoms
- Seeds of anise badian fennel coriander cumin or caraway; juniper berries
- Ginger saffron turmeric (curcuma) thyme bay leaves curry and other spices
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.