COPPER AND ARTICLES THEREOF includes:
- Copper mattes; cement copper “precipitated copper”
- Copper, unrefined; copper anodes for electrolytic refining
- Copper, refined, and copper alloys, unwrought (excluding copper alloys of heading 05)
- Waste and scrap, of copper (excluding ingots or other similar unwrought shapes, of remelted copper waste and scrap, ashes and residues containing copper, and waste and scrap of primary cells, primary batteries and electric accumulators)
- Master alloys of copper (excluding phosphorus-copper compounds “copper phosphide” containing by weight 15% phosphorus)
Heading 7406 Powders and flakes, of copper (excluding grains of copper and spangles of heading 8308)
- Bars, rods and profiles, of copper, n.e.s.
- Copper wire (excluding surgical sutures, stranded wire, cables, plaited bands and the like and other articles of heading 13, electrically insulated wires and strings for musical instruments)
- Plates, sheets and strip, of copper, of a thickness of 0,15 mm (excluding expanded sheet and strip copper and electrically insulated strip)
- Copper foil “whether or not printed or backed with paper, paperboard, plastics or similar backing materials”, of a thickness “excluding any backing” of = 0,15 mm (excluding stamping foils of heading 3212, metal yarns and metallised yarns and foil made up as christmas tree decorating material)
- Copper tubes and pipes
- Copper tube or pipe fittings “e.g., couplings, elbows, sleeves”
- Stranded wire, cables, plaited bands and the like, of copper (excluding electrically insulated products)
- Cloth “incl. endless bands”, grill and netting, of copper wire, and expanded metal, of copper (excluding cloth of metal fibres for clothing, lining and similar uses, flux-coated copper fabric for brazing, cloth, grill and netting made into hand sieves or machine parts)
- Nails, tacks, drawing pins, staples and similar articles, of copper or with shafts of iron or steel and heads of copper, screws, bolts, nuts, screw hooks, rivets, cotters, cotter pins, washers “incl. spring washers” and similar articles, of copper (excluding staples in strips, and lag screws, plugs, bungs and the like, threaded)
- Copper springs (excluding clock and watch springs, spring washers and other lock washers)
- Cooking or heating apparatus of a kind used for domestic purposes, non-electric, and parts thereof, of copper (excluding hot water heaters and geysers)
- Table, kitchen or other household articles, sanitary ware, and parts thereof, of copper; pot scourers and scouring or polishing pads, gloves and the like, of copper (excluding cans, boxes and similar containers of heading 19, articles of the nature of a work implement, articles of cutlery, spoons, ladles, etc., ornamental articles, fittings)
- Other articles of copper, n.e.s.
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.