Edible fruit and nuts; peel of citrus fruit or melons includes:
- Coconuts brazil nuts and cashew nuts fresh or dried whether or not shelled or peeled
- Other nuts fresh or dried whether or not shelled or peeled
- Bananas including plantains fresh or dried
- Dates figs pineapples avocados guavas mangoes and mangosteens fresh or dried
- Citrus fruit fresh or dried
- Grapes fresh or dried
- Melons (including watermelons) and papaws (papayas) fresh
- Apples pears and quinces fresh
- Apricots cherries peaches (including nectarines) plums and soles fresh
- Other fruit fresh
- Fruit and nuts uncooked or cooked by steaming or boiling in water frozen whether or not containing added sugar or other sweetening matter
- Fruit and nuts provisionally preserved (for example by sulphur dioxide gas in brine in sulphur water or in other preservative solutions) but unsuitable in that state for immediate consumption
- Fruit dried other than that of headings 1 to 6; mixtures of nuts or dried fruits of this chapter
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.