Impregnated, coated, covered or laminated textile fabrics includes:
- Textile fabrics coated with gum or amylaceous substances, of a kind used for the outer covers of books, the manufacture of boxes and articles of cardboard or the like; tracing cloth; prepared painting canvas; buckram and similar stiffened textile fabrics of a kind used for hat foundations (excluding plastic-coated textile fabrics)
- Tyre cord fabric of high-tenacity yarn of nylon or other polyamides, polyesters or viscose rayon, whether or not dipped or impregnated with rubber or plastic
- Textile fabrics impregnated, coated, covered or laminated with plastics (excluding tyre cord fabric of high-tenacity yarn of nylon or other polyamides, polyesters or viscose rayon; wallcoverings impregnated or covered with textile materials; floor coverings consisting of a textile backing and a top layer or covering of plastics)
- Linoleum, whether or not cut to shape; floor coverings consisting of a coating or covering applied on a textile backing, whether or not cut to shape
- Textile wallcoverings
- Rubberised textile fabrics (excluding tyre cord fabric of high-tenacity yarn of nylon or other polyamides, polyesters or viscose rayon)
- Impregnated, coated or covered textile fabrics; painted canvas being theatrical scenery, studio backcloths or the like, n.e.s.
- Textile wicks, woven, plaited or knitted, for lamps, stoves, lighters, candles or the like; incandescent gas mantles and tubular knitted gas-mantle fabric for incandescent gas mantles, whether or not impregnated (excluding wax-covered wicks of the taper variety, fuses and detonating fuses, wicks in the form of textile yarn and glass-fibre wicks)
- Textile hosepiping and similar textile tubing, whether or not impregnated or coated, with or without lining, armour or accessories of other materials
- Transmission or conveyor belts or belting, of textile material, whether or not impregnated, coated, covered or laminated with plastics, or reinforced with metal or other material (excluding those of a thickness of 3 mm and of indeterminate length or cut to length only, and those impregnated, coated, covered or laminated with rubber or made of yarn or cord impregnated or coated with rubber)
- Textile products and articles, for technical use, specified in Note 7 to chapter 59
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.