MEAT AND EDIBLE MEAT OFFAL includes:
- Meat of bovine animals fresh and chilled
- Meat of bovine animals frozen
- Meat of swine fresh chilled or frozen
- Meat of sheep or goats fresh chilled or frozen
- Edible offal of bovine animals swine sheep goats horses asses mules or hinnies fresh chilled or frozen
- Meat and edible offal of the poultry of heading 0105 fresh chilled or frozen
- Other meat and edible meat offal fresh chilled or frozen
- Pig fat of lean meat and poultry fat not rendered or otherwise extracted fresh chilled frozen salted in brine dried or smoked
- Meat and edible meat offal salted in brine dried or smoked; edible flours and meals of meat or meat offal
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.