Miscellaneous articles of base metal includes:
- Padlocks and locks “key, combination or electrically operated”, of base metal; clasps and frames with clasps, incorporating locks, of base metal; keys for any of the foregoing articles, of base metal
- Base metal mountings, fittings and similar articles suitable for furniture, doors, staircases, windows, blinds, coachwork, saddlery, trunks, chests, caskets or the like; base metal hat-racks, hat-pegs, brackets and similar fixtures; castors with mountings of base metal; automatic door closers of base metal
- Armoured or reinforced safes, strongboxes and doors and safe deposit lockers for strongrooms, cash or deed boxes and the like, of base metal
- Filing cabinets, card-index cabinets, paper trays, paper rests, pen trays, office-stamp stands and similar office or desk equipment, of base metal (excluding office furniture of heading 9403 and waste paper bins)
- Fittings for loose-leaf binders or files, letter clips, letter corners, paper clips, indexing tags and similar office articles, of base metal (excluding drawing pins and clasps for books or registers); staples in strips, e.g. for use in offices, upholstery and packaging, of base metal
- Bells, gongs and the like, non-electric, of base metal (excluding musical instruments); statuettes and other ornaments, of base metal (excluding works of art, collectors’ pieces and antiques); photograph, picture or similar frames, of base metal; mirrors of base metal (excluding optical elements)
- Flexible tubing of base metal, with or without fittings
- Clasps, frames with clasps, buckles, buckle-clasps, hooks, eyes, eyelets and the like, of base metal, of a kind used for clothing, footwear, awnings, handbags, travel goods or other made-up articles, tubular or bifurcated rivets, of base metal; beads and spangles of base metal
- Stoppers, caps and lids, incl. crown corks, screw caps and pouring stoppers, capsules for bottles, threaded bungs, bung covers, seals and other packing accessories, of base metal
- Sign-plates, nameplates, address-plates and similar plates, numbers, letters and other symbols, of base metal, incl. traffic signs (excluding those of heading 9405, type and the like, and signal boards, signal discs and signal arms for traffic of heading 8608)
- Wire, rods, tubes, plates, electrodes and similar products, of base metal or of metal carbides, coated or cored with flux material, of a kind used for soldering, brazing, welding or deposition of metal or of metal carbides; wire and rods, of agglomerated base metal powder, used for metal spraying
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.