MISCELLANEOUS CHEMICAL PRODUCTS includes:
- .Artificial graphite; colloidal or semi-colloidal graphite;preparations based on graphite or other carbon in the form of pastes blocks plates or other semi-manufactures
- Activated carbon; activated natural mineral products; animal black including spent animal black
- Residual lyes for the manufacture of wood pulp whether or not concentrated desugared or chemically treated including lignin sulphonates but excluding tall oil of heading 3803
- Gum wood or sulphate turpentine and other terpenic oils produced by the distillation or other treatment of coniferous woods; crude dipentene; sulphite turpentine and other crude paracymene; pine oil containing alpha- terpineol as the main constituent
- Rosin and resin acids and derivatives thereof; rosin spirit and rosin oils; run gums
- Wood tar; wood tar oils; wood creosote; wood naphtha; vegetable pitch; brewers’ pitch and similar preparations based on rosin resin acids or on vegetable pitch
- Insecticides rodenticides fungicides herbicides anti- sprouting products and plant- growth regulators disinfectants and similar products put up in forms or packings for retail sale or as
- Finishing agents dye carriers to accelerate the dyeing or fixing of dye-stuffs and other products and preparations (for example dressings and mordants) of a kind used in the textile paper leather or like industries not elsewhere specified or included
- Pickling preparations for metal surfaces; fluxes and other auxiliary preparations for soldering brazing or welding;soldering brazing or welding powders and pastes consisting of metal and other materials; preparations of a kind used as cores or coatings
- Anti-knock preparations oxidation inhibitors gum inhibitors viscosity improvers anti-corrosive preparations and other prepared additives for mineral oils (including gasoline) or for other liquids used for the same purposes as mineral oils
- Prepared rubber accelerators; compound plasticisers for rubber or plastics not elsewhere specified or included; anti-oxidising preparations and other compound stabilisers for rubber or plastics
- Organic composite solvents and thinners not elsewhere specified or included; prepared paint or varnish removers
- Reaction initiators reaction accelerators and catalytic preparations not elsewhere specified or included
- Mixed alkylbenzenes and mixed alkylnaphthalenes other than those of heading 2707 or 2902
- Chemical elements doped for use in electronics in the form of discs wafers or similar forms; chemical compounds doped for use in electronics
- Hydraulic brake fluids and other prepared liquids for hydraulic transmission not containing or containing less than 70% by weight of petroleum oils or oils obtained from bituminous minerals
- Diagnostic or laboratory reagents on a backing prepared diagnostic or laboratory reagents whether or not on a backing other than those of heading 3002 or 3006; certified reference materials
- Industrial monocarboxylic fatty acids; acid oils from refining; industrial fatty alcohols
- Prepared binders for foundry moulds or cores; chemical products and preparations of the chemical or allied industries (including those consisting of mixtures of natural products) not elsewhere specified or included
- Residual products of the chemical or allied industries not elsewhere specified or included; municipal waste; sewage sludge; other wastes
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.