MISCELLANEOUS EDIBLE PREPARATIONS includes:
- Extracts essences and concentrates of coffee tea or mate and preparations with a basis of these products or with a basis of coffee tea or mate; roasted chicory & other roasted coffee substitutes and
- Yeasts (active or inactive); other single cell micro- organisms dead (but not including vaccines); prepared baking powders
- Sauces and preparations therefor; mixed condiments and mixed seasonings; mustard flour and meal and prepared mustard
- Soups and broths and preparations therefor; homogenized composite food preparations
- Food preparations not elsewhere specified or included
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.