Miscellaneous manufactured articles includes:
- Worked ivory, bone, tortoiseshell, horn, antlers, coral, mother-of-pearl and other animal carving material, and articles of these material, incl. articles obtained by moulding, n.e.s.
- Worked vegetable or mineral carving material and articles of these materials n.e.s; moulded or carved articles of wax, of paraffin, of stearin, of natural gums or natural resins or of modelling pastes, and other moulded or carved articles n.e.s; worked, unhardened gelatin, and articles of unhardened gelatin, n.e.s.
- Brooms, brushes, incl. brushes constituting parts of machines, appliances or vehicles, hand-operated mechanical floor sweepers, not motorised, mops and leather dusters; prepared knots and tufts for broom or brush making; paint pads and rollers; squeegees of rubber or similar flexible materials
- Hand sieves and hand riddles (excluding colanders)
- Travel sets for personal toilet, sewing or shoe or clothes cleaning (excluding manicure sets)
- Buttons, press-fasteners, snap-fasteners and press studs, button moulds and other parts of these articles; button blanks (excluding cuff links)
- Slide fasteners and parts thereof
- Ball-point pens; felt tipped and other porous-tipped pens and markers; fountain pens, stylograph pens and other pens; duplicating stylos; propelling or sliding pencils; pen-holders, pencil-holders and similar holders; parts thereof, incl. caps and clips (excluding articles of heading 9609)
- Pencils, crayons, pencil leads, pastels, drawing charcoals, writing or drawing chalks and tailors’ chalks (excluding articles of heading 9608)
- Slates and boards, with writing or drawing surfaces, whether or not framed
- Hand-operated date, sealing or numbering stamps, and the like; hand-operated composing sticks and hand printing sets
- Typewriter or similar ribbons, inked or otherwise prepared for giving impressions, whether or not on spools or in cartridges; ink-pads, whether or not inked, with or without boxes
- Cigarette lighters and other lighters, whether or not mechanical or electrical and parts thereof, n.e.s. (excluding fuses and primers for propellent powders and explosives of heading 3603)
- Smoking pipes, incl. pipe bowls, cigar or cigarette holders, and parts thereof, n.e.s.
- Combs, hair-slides and the like; hairpins; curling pins, curling grips, hair-curlers and the like, and parts thereof, n.e.s. (excluding electro-thermic appliances of heading 8516)
- Scent sprays and similar toilet sprays, and mounts and heads therefor; powder puffs and pads for the application of cosmetics or toilet preparations
- Vacuum flasks and other vacuum vessels, and parts thereof (excluding glass inners)
- Tailors’ dummies and other lay figures, automata and other animated displays used for shop window dressing (excluding the articles actually on display, educational models and toy dolls)
- Sanitary towels (pads) and tampons, napkins and napkin liners for babies, and similar articles, of any material
- Monopods, bipods, tripods and similar articles
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.