NICKEL AND ARTICLES includes:
- Nickel mattes, nickel oxide sinters and other intermediate products of nickel metallurgy :Unwrought nickel
- Waste and scrap, of nickel (excluding ingots or other similar unwrought shapes, of remelted nickel waste and scrap, ashes and residues containing nickel and waste and scrap of primary cells, primary batteries and electric accumulators)
- Powders and flakes, of nickel (excluding nickel oxide sinters)
- Bars, rods, profiles and wire, of nickel (excluding electrically insulated products)
- Plates, sheets, strip and foil, of nickel (excluding expanded plates, sheets or strip)
- Tubes, pipes and tube or pipe fittings “e.g., couplings, elbows, sleeves”, of nickel
- Articles of nickel, n.e.s. (excluding powder, flakes, bars, profiles, wire, plates, sheets, strip, foil, tubes, pipes and tube or pipe fittings)
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.