Other made up textile articles; sets & worn clothing and worn textile articles & rags includes:
- Blankets and travelling rugs of all types of textile materials (excluding table covers, bedspreads and articles of bedding and similar furnishing of heading 9404)
- Bedlinen, table linen, toilet linen and kitchen linen of all types of textile materials (excluding floorcloths, polishing cloths, dishcloths and dusters)
- Curtains, incl. drapes, and interior blinds; curtain or bed valances of all types of textile materials (excluding awnings and sunblinds)
- Articles for interior furnishing, of all types of textile materials (excluding blankets and travelling rugs, bedlinen, table linen, toilet linen, kitchen linen, curtains, incl. drapes, interior blinds, curtain or bed valances, lampshades and articles of heading 9404)
- Sacks and bags, of a kind used for the packing of goods, of all types of textile materials
- Tarpaulins, awnings and sunblinds; tents; sails for boats, sailboards or landcraft; camping goods of all types of textile materials (excluding flat protective coverings of light woven fabrics; umbrella and play tents; rucksacks, napsacks and similar containers; sleeping bags, mattresses and pillows, incl. their fillings)
- Made-up articles of textile materials, incl. dress patterns, n.e.s.
- Sets consisting of woven fabric and yarn, whether or not with accessories, for making up into rugs, tapestries, embroidered tablecloths or serviettes, or similar textile articles, put up in packings for retail sale (excluding sets for making up into articles of clothing)
- Worn clothing and clothing accessories, blankets and travelling rugs, household linen and articles for interior furnishing, of all types of textile materials, incl. all types of footwear and headgear, showing signs of appreciable wear and presented in bulk or in bales, sacks or similar packings (excluding carpets, other floor coverings and tapestries)
- Used or new rags, scrap twine, cordage, rope and cables and worn-out articles thereof, of textile materials
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.