PRINTED BOOKS, NEWSPAPERS, PICTURES AND OTHER PRODUCTS OF THE PRINTING INDUSTRY; MANUSCRIPTS Includes:
- Printed books, brochures and similar printed matter, whether or not in single sheets (excluding periodicals and publications which are essentially devoted to advertising)
- Newspapers, journals and periodicals, whether or not illustrated or containing advertising material
- Children s picture, drawing or colouring books
- Music, printed or in manuscript, whether or not bound or illustrated
- Maps and hydrographic or similar charts of all kinds, incl. atlases, wall maps, topographical plans and globes, printed (excluding maps, plans and globes, in relief)
- Plans and drawings for architectural, engineering, industrial, commercial, topographical or similar purposes, being originals drawn by hand; handwritten texts; photographic reproductions on sensitised paper and carbon copies of the foregoing
- Unused postage, revenue or similar stamps of current or new issue in the country in which they have, or will have, a recognised face value; stamp-impressed paper; banknotes; cheque forms; stock, share or bond certificates and similar documents of title
- Transfers “decalcomanias”
- Printed or illustrated postcards; printed cards bearing personal greetings, messages or announcements, whether or not illustrated, with or without envelopes or trimmings
- Calendars of any kinds, printed, incl. calendars blocks
- Printed matter, incl. printed pictures and photographs, n.e.s.
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.