PULPOF WOOD OR OF OTHER FIBROUS CELLULOSIC MATERIAL;WASTE AND SCRAP OF PAPER OR PAPERBOARD Includes:
- Mechanical wood pulp, not chemically treated
- Chemical wood pulp, dissolving grades
- Chemical wood pulp, soda or sulphate (excluding dissolving grades)
- Chemical wood pulp, sulphite (excluding dissolving grades)
- Wood pulp obtained by a combination of mechanical and chemical pulping processes
- Pulps of fibres derived from recovered “waste and scrap” paper or paperboard or of other fibrous cellulosic material (excluding wood)
- Recovered “waste and scrap” paper or paperboard (excluding paper wool)
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.