RESIDUES AND WASTE FROM THE FOOD INDUSTRIES; PREPARED ANIMAL FODDER includes:
- Flours meals and pellets of meat or meat offal of fish or of crustaceans molluscs or other aquatic invertebrates unfit for human consumption; greaves
- Bran sharps and other residues whether or not in the form of pellets derived from the sifting milling or other working of cereals or of
- Residues of starch manufacture and similar residues beet-pulp bagasse and other waste of sugar manufacture brewing or distilling dregs and waste whether or not in the form of pellets
- Oil-cake and other solid residues whether or not ground or in the form of pellets resulting from the extraction of soyabean oil
- Oil-cake and other solid residues whether or not ground or in the form of pellets resulting from the extraction of ground-nut oil
- Oil-cake and other solid residues whether or not ground or in the form of pellets resulting from the extraction of vegetable fats or oils other than those of heading 2304 or 2305
- Preparations of a kind used in animal feeding
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.