RUBBER AND ARTICLES THEREOF Includes:
- Natural rubber balata gutta- percha guayule chicle and similar natural gums in primary forms or in plates sheets or strip
- Synthetic rubber and factice derived form oils in primary forms or in plates sheets or strip.
- Compounded rubber unvulcanised in primary forms or in plates sheets or strip
- Other forms (for example rods tubes and profile shapes) and articles (for example discs and rings) of unvulcanised rubber
- Vulcanised rubber thread and cord
- Plates sheets strip rods and profile shapes of vulcanised rubber other than hard rubber
- Tubes pipes and hoses of vulcanised rubber other than hard rubber with or without their fittings (for example joints elbows flanges)
- Conveyor or transmission belts or belting of vulcanised rubber
- New pneumatic tyres of rubber
- Retreaded or used pneumatic tyres of rubber solid or cushion tyres tyre treads and tyre flaps of rubber
- Inner tubes of rubber
- Hygienic or pharmaceutical articles (including teats) of
- Articles of apparel and clothing accessories (including gloves mittens and mitts) for all purposes or vulcanised rubber other than hard rubber
- Other articles of vulcanised rubber other than hard rubber
- Hard rubber (for example ebonite) in all forms including waste and scrap; articles of hard rubber
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.