SALT; SULPHUR; EARTHS AND STONE; PLASTERING MATERIALS,LIME AND CEMENT includes:
- Salt (including table salt and denatured salt) and pure sodium chloride whether or not in aqueous solution or containing added anti-caking or flowing agents; sea water
- Sulphur of all kinds other than sublimed sulphur precipated sulphur and collodial sulphur
- Natural graphite
- Natural sands of all kinds whether or not coloured other than metal-bearing sands of chapter 26
- Quartz (other than natural sands); quartzite whether or
- Kaolin and other kaolinic clays whether or not calcined
- Other clays (not including expanded clays of heading 6806) andalusite kyanite and sillimanite whether or not calcined; mullite; chamotte or dinas earths
- Natural calcium phosphates natural aluminium calcium phosphates and phosphatic chalk
- Natural barium sulphate (barytes); natural barium carbonate (witherite) whether or not calcined other than
- Siliceous fossil meals (for example kieselguhr tripolite and diatomite) and similar siliceous earths whether or not calcined of an apparent specific gravity of 1 or less
- Pumice stones; emery; natural corundum natural garnet and other natural abrasives whether or not heat-treated
- Marble travertine ecaussine and other calcareous monumental or building stone
- Granite porphyry basalt sandstone and other monumental or building stone whether or not roughly trimmed or merely cut by sawing or otherwise into blocks or slabs of a rectangular (including square) shape
- Pebbles gravel broken or crushed stone of a kind commonly used for concrete aggregates for road metalling or for railway or other ballast shingle and flint whether or not heat-treated; macadam of slag dross or similar industrial waste whether or not inco…
- Dolomite whether or not calcined or sintered including dolomite roughly trimmed or merely cut by sawing or otherwise into blocks or slabs of a rectangular (including square)shape; dolomite ramming mix
- Natural magnesium carbonate (magnesite); fused magnesia; dead-burned (sintered) magnesia whether or not containing small quantities of other oxides added before sintering; other magnesium oxide whether or not pure
- Gypsum; anhydrite; plasters (consisting of calcined gypsum or calcium sulphate) whether or not coloured with or without small quantities of accelerates or retarders
- Limestone flux; limestone and other calcareous stones of a kind used for the manufacture of lime or cement
- Quicklime slaked lime and hydraulic lime other than calcium oxide and hydroxide of heading 2825
- Portland cement aluminous cement slag cement supersulphate cement and similar hydraulic cements whether or not coloured or in the form of clinkers
- Mica including splittings; mica waste
- Natural steatite whether or not roughly trimmed or merely cut by sawing or otherwise into blocks or slabs of a rectangular (including square) shape; talc
- Natural borates and concentrates thereof (whether or not calcined) but not including borates separated from natural brine; natural boric acid containing not more than 85% of h3bo3 calculated on the dry weight
- Feldspar; leucite; nepheline and nepheline syenite; nfluorspar
- Mineral substances not elsewhere specified or included
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.