Ships, boats and floating structures includes:
- Cruise ships, excursion boats, ferry-boats, cargo ships, barges and similar vessels for the transport of persons or goods
- Fishing vessels; factory ships and other vessels for processing or preserving fishery products (excluding fishing boats for sport)
- Yachts and other vessels for pleasure or sports; rowing boats and canoes
- Tugs and pusher craft
- Light-vessels, fire-floats, dredgers, floating cranes, and other vessels the navigability of which is subsidiary to their main function; floating docks, floating or submersible drilling or production platforms (excluding fishing vessels and warships)
- Vessels, incl. warships and lifeboats (excluding rowing boats and other vessels of heading 8901 to 8905 and vessels for breaking up)
- Rafts, tanks, coffer-dams, landing stages, buoys, beacons and other floating structures (excluding vessels of heading 8901 to 8906 and floating structures for breaking up)
- Vessels and other floating structures for breaking up
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.