Special woven fabrics; tufted textile fabrics; lace;tapestries, trimmings; embroidery includes:
- Woven pile fabrics and chenille fabrics (excluding terry towelling and similar woven terry fabrics, tufted textile fabrics and narrow woven fabrics of heading 5806)
- Terry towelling and similar woven terry fabrics, tufted textile fabrics (excluding narrow woven fabrics of heading 5806, carpets and other floor coverings)
- Gauze (excluding narrow woven fabrics of heading 5806)
- Tulles and other net fabrics (excluding woven, knitted or crocheted fabrics); lace in the piece, in strips or in motifs (excluding fabrics of heading 6002 to 6006)
- Hand-woven tapestries of the type Gobelin, Flanders, Aubusson, Beauvais and the like, and needle-worked tapestries, e.g. petit point, cross-stitch, whether or not made up (excluding Kelem, Schumacks, Karamanie and the like, and tapestries 100 years old)
- Narrow woven fabrics of textile materials, with a width of = 30 cm (excluding labels, badges and similar articles); narrow fabrics consisting of warp without weft assembled by means of an adhesive “bolducs”
- Labels, badges and similar articles, of textile materials, in the piece, in strips or cut to shape or size, not embroidered
- Braids of textile materials, in the piece; ornamental trimmings of textile materials, in the piece, not embroidered, other than knitted or crocheted; tassels, pompons and similar articles of textile materials
- Woven fabrics of metal thread and woven fabrics of metallised yarn of heading 5605, of a kind used in apparel, as furnishing fabrics or for similar purposes, n.e.s.
- Embroidery on a textile fabric ground, in the piece, in strips or in motifs
- Quilted textile products in the piece, composed of one or more layers of textile materials assembled with padding by stitching or otherwise (excluding embroidery of heading 5810 and quilted fabrics for bedding and furnishings)
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.