Tin and articles thereof includes:
- Unwrought tin
- Tin waste and scrap (excluding ash and residues from the manufacture of tin of heading 2620, and ingots and similar unwrought tin produced from melted tin waste and scrap of heading 8001)
- Tin bars, rods, profiles and wire, n.e.s.
- Tin plates, sheets and strip, of a thickness of 0,2 mm
- Tin foil of a thickness “without any backing” = 0,2 mm, whether or not printed or backed with paper, paperboard, plastics or similar backing materials; tin powders and flakes (excluding tin granules and spangles of heading 8308)
- Tin tubes, pipes and tube or pipe fittings “e.g., couplings, elbows, sleeves”
- Articles of tin, n.e.s.
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.