Tools, implements, cutlery, spoons and forks, of base metal & parts thereof of base metal includes:
- Hand tools, the following: spades, shovels, mattocks, picks, hoes, forks and rakes, of base metal; axes, billhooks and similar hewing tools, of base metal; poultry shears, secateurs and pruners of any kind, of base metal; scythes, sickles, hay knives, hedge shears, timber wedges and other tools of a kind used in agriculture, horticulture or forestry, of base metal
- Handsaws, with working parts of base metal (excluding power-operated saws); blades for saws of all kinds, incl. slitting, slotting or toothless saw blades, of base metal
- Files, rasps, pliers, incl. cutting pliers, pincers and tweezers for non-medical use, metal-cutting shears, pipe-cutters, bolt croppers, perforating punches and similar hand tools, of base metal
- Hand-operated spanners and wrenches, incl. torque meter wrenches (excluding tap wrenches), of base metal; interchangeable spanner sockets, with or without handles, of base metal
- Hand tools, incl. glaziers’ diamonds, of base metal, n.e.s.; blowlamps and the like; vices, clamps and the like (other than accessories for and parts of, machine tools); anvils; portable forges; hand-operated or pedal-operated grinding wheels with frameworks
- Sets of two or more tools of heading 8202 to 8205, put up in sets for retail sale
- Tools, interchangeable, for hand tools, whether or not power-operated, or for machine tools “e.g. for pressing, stamping, punching, tapping, threading, drilling, boring, broaching, milling, turning or screw driving”, incl. dies for drawing or extruding metal, and rock-drilling or earth-boring tools
- Knives and cutting blades, of base metal, for machines or for mechanical appliances
- Plates, sticks, tips and the like for tools, unmounted, of sintered metal carbides or cermets
- Hand-operated mechanical devices, of base metal, weighing = 10 kg, used in the preparation, conditioning or serving of food or drink
- Knives with cutting blades, serrated or not, incl. pruning knives, and blades therefor, of base metal (excluding straw knives, machetes, knives and cutting blades for machines or mechanical appliances, fish knives, butter knives, razors and razor blades and knives of heading 8214)
- Non-electric razors and razor blades of base metal, incl. razor blade blanks in strips
- Scissors, tailors’ shears and similar shears, and blades therefor, of base metal (excluding hedge shears, two-handed pruning shears and similar two-handed shears, secateurs and similar one-handed pruners and shears and hoof nippers for farriers)
- Articles of cutlery, n.e.s., e.g. hair clippers, butchers’ or kitchen cleavers, choppers and mincing knives and paperknives of base metal; manicure or pedicure sets and instruments, incl. nail files, of base metal
- Spoons, forks, ladles, skimmers, cake-servers, fish-knives, butter-knives, sugar tongs and similar kitchen or tableware of base metal (excluding lobster cutters and poultry shears of heading 8201 and 8213)
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.