WOOD AND ARTICLES OF WOOD; WOOD CHARCOAL includes:
- Fuel wood, in logs, billets, twigs, faggots or similar forms; wood in chips or particles; sawdust and wood waste and scrap, whether or not agglomerated in logs, briquettes, pellets or similar forms
- Wood charcoal, incl. Shell or nut charcoal, whether or not agglomerated (excluding wood charcoal used as a medicament, charcoal mixed with incense, activated charcoal and charcoal in the form of crayons)
- Wood in the rough, whether or not stripped of bark or sapwood, or roughly squared (excluding rough-cut wood for walking sticks, umbrellas, tool shafts and the like; wood in the form of railway sleepers; wood cut into boards or beams, etc.)
- Hoopwood; split poles; piles, pickets and stakes of wood, pointed but not sawn lengthwise; wooden sticks, roughly trimmed but not turned, bent or otherwise worked, for the manufacture of walking sticks, umbrellas, tool handles or the like; chipwood, wooden slats and strips and the like (excluding hoopwood cut to length and chamfered; brush surrounds and shoe trees)
- Wood wool; wood flour “wood powder able to pass through a fine”, 0,63 mm mesh, sieve with a residue of = 8% by weight
- Railway or tramway sleepers “cross-ties” of wood
- Wood sawn or chipped lengthwise, sliced or peeled, whether or not planed, sanded or end-jointed, of a thickness of 6 mm
- Sheets for veneering, incl. Those obtained by slicing laminated wood, for plywood or for other similar laminated wood and other wood, sawn lengthwise, sliced or peeled, whether or not planed, sanded, spliced or end-jointed, of a thickness of = 6 mm
- Wood, incl. Strips and friezes for parquet flooring, not assembled, continuously shaped “tongued, grooved, rebated, chamfered, v-jointed beaded, moulded, rounded or the like” along any of its edges, ends or faces, whether or not planed, sanded or end-jointed
- Particle board, oriented strand board “osb” and similar board “e.G. Waferboard” of wood or other ligneous materials, whether or not agglomerated with resins or other organic binding substances (excluding fibreboard, veneered particle board, cellular wood panels and board of ligneous materials agglomerated with cement, plaster or other mineral bonding agents)
- Fibreboard of wood or other ligneous materials, whether or not agglomerated with resins or other organic bonding agents (excluding particle board, whether or not bonded with one or more sheets of fibreboard; laminated wood with a layer of plywood; composite panels with outer layers of fibreboard; paperboard; furniture components identifiable as such)
- Plywood, veneered panel and similar laminated wood (excluding sheets of compressed wood, cellular wood panels, parquet panels or sheets, inlaid wood and sheets identifiable as furniture components)
- Metallised wood and other densified wood in blocks, plates, strips or profile shapes
- Wooden frames for paintings, photographs, mirrors or similar objects
- Packing cases, boxes, crates, drums and similar packings, of wood; cable-drums of wood; pallets, box pallets and other load boards, of wood; pallet collars of wood (excluding containers specially designed and equipped for one or more modes of transport)
- Casks, barrels, vats, tubs and other coopers products parts thereof, of wood, incl. Staves
- Tools, tool bodies, tool handles, broom or brush bodies and handles, of wood; boot or shoe lasts and shoetrees, of wood (excluding forms used in the manufacture of hats, forms of heading 8480, other machines and machine components, of wood)
- Builders joinery and carpentry, of wood, incl. Cellular wood panels, assembled flooring panels, shingles and shakes, of wood (excluding plywood panelling, blocks, strips and friezes for parquet flooring, not assembled, and pre-fabricated buildings)
- Tableware and kitchenware, of wood (excluding interior fittings, ornaments, cooperage products, tableware and kitchenware components of wood, brushes, brooms and hand sieves)
- Wood marquetry and inlaid wood; caskets and cases for jewellery or cutlery, and similar articles, of wood; statuettes and other ornaments, of wood; wooden articles of furniture (excluding furniture, lighting fixtures and parts thereof)
- Other articles of wood, n.E.S.
Data from Delta Analysis and United States Census Bureau.
To download the data, click the cloud in the right corner at the bottom of the figure.
Pacific Asia – Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,Singapore, Taiwan.
Asia Near East – Bahrain, Gaza Strip Administered by Israel, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, West Bank Administered by Israel, Yemen.
Europe – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Latin America – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.